9.04.2007

International Hooping

tokyo hoop store hoops

As you can see our blog is written in Japanese and English. Tokyo Hoop Stars is a chance for us to both express our hoopy feelings in our own language. We are studying and practicing hoop dance in Tokyo with the guys from Hoop Store Tokyo but the classes are bi-lingual (thank goodness). Mario and Justin are amazing, so full of energy and vigor yet precision and patience.

I am super lucky to be learning hooping in an international setting. I bring my own Aussie gusto to my practice, I soak up international inspiration from the net and videos and I have the support of a smooth and more calm Japanese class to balance out my practice.

Would love to hear from others who have hooped away from home or have gained strength from international influences.

No comments: