9.15.2007

The Hoop Path

Focused on the spiritual rather than the material, The Hoop Path is a hooping instruction course taught at Balanced Movement Studio in Carrboro, North Carolina.

Breathtaking! I can and do watch this devine display of flow over and over! Pure beauty.


A quote from Baxter, The Hoop Path master

"I say to you, my tribe, that at any point when Despair over takes you, that you must ask yourself this question, "Do I live or die here today?" You will die one day. It is inevitable. What is not inevitable is that you will enjoy your remaining days here. Pe*A*ce is found, not given. Search out life's beauties. Do not wait for others to carry you toward happiness. In the end, you are all you truly have. If you do care for yourself and your well being, than who will?

Be courageous. Do not confuse caution with Fear. Holiness is a Path, not a title."

I think we can all take strength from these words. A strong reminder to fight our own peaceful fight and live life with positive power and beautiful happiness each day, every minute!

2 comments:

Mika said...

I like that. And I like the idea of a hoop path.

The video is amazing!

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Isn't it stunning? I like the funky vid on your blog, have watched her before she is great!