9.03.2007

Inspiration

We grab a huge amount of inspiration from other hoopers! Thank you to all the gorgeous hoopers that put their greatness on youtube for everyone to share!

Some pure hoop inspiration that we are into right now...

Danceaholic has got some super funky moves going on, love the tunes too! Very much our style.


This may just be her casual practice but Hoopalicious rocks the hoop like no other.


Maybe it is the song, maybe it is the super smoothness or perhaps it is the glamorous hotness of the whole atmosphere but this has been my all time fav vid. I have watched this possibly 50 times. This amazing hooper is in my mind whenever I hoop she is what keeps me going when I am running out of hoopy batteries!


In other hoop news, I taught two classes of children hooping today. Each class had 40 kids and by the end of the 40 mins we had for the class I don't know who was more tired but excited, them or me. As I totally predicted, hoop play time was so much fun. After an action packed lesson we had some time for freestyle play I was really looking forward to seeing how they would put the moved together but more importantly what little hoopy tricks they already had up their sleeves. They really were putting me to the test, they had me laying on the gym floor with both my legs in the air twirling that hoop with all my might!
It was so uplifting to watch them realise their hoop talents and perform them for each other, all this in just 40 minutes.

Sweet hoop dreams
d
xx

No comments: