11.27.2007

Breathtaking



Ms Mandala/ Rainy Day Hooper I can't express enough gratitude to you for this overwhelming source of inspiration!

I only wish I could meet with you, speak to you, just hang out and watch you in person.

Thank you!

Speaking of taking breath away...the more I turn up the tempo on my hooping the more I realize the intense need for cardio fitness. Lots of fun practice to be done.

New Tunes on the pod

Get Kinky - Plump djs
Mason vs Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder
Who Said - Planet Funk
Hot Stuff - Craig David

2 comments:

Mika said...

So pretty!! I need to get back in the hooping groove... I am trying to clear a space in my house now that there is snow on the ground. :)

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

It is definitely tricky to hoop outside in the freezing weather. We are in desperate need of a prac space. Tokyo apartments are way too small so we are searching for a local gym or hall space
aaarrrggghhhh

Warm hooping, good luck with the space finding!