5.10.2008

Hoop Dreams

The universe sent me a little message...
Happily, deanne, we've got forever and ever. And fortunately, it's never too late to see what one's missed, remain focused on the dream instead of the "hows," and move with unwavering faith.

Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

So I thought I should share my dreams with you...

Claska studio filled with hot hoopers!
I will be beginning Hoop Dance lessons at CLASKA very soon so stayed tuned to check out the schedule - up soon!

I am going to make a list of other dreams/goals here also, partly for my own records and also so you can see the progression of HOOPLOVERS and what is going down in the hoop dance scene in Tokyo.

- Order HOOPLOVERS t-shirts as gifts to HOOPLOVERS members
- Finish the HOOPLOVERS membership cards
- Plan the HOOPLOVERS opening party night
- Book DJs for HOOPLOVERS party
- Confirm numbers for the event
- Purchase 20 more hoops for multiple hoop training during hoop dance classes
- Book ticket to San Francisco for Hoop Camp
- Purchase two more psi LED hoops for performances
- Finish the choreography for the TKS Sports Day (80 students hooping to Daft Punk - too cool for school)
- Make costumes for 80 students by April 25
- Complete performance choreography for Warehouse event on July 3
- Design costume for performance at 57 on June 7

No comments: